Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Time Flys!


Its been a month already! wow that's insane that 4 weeks has gone by soo fast. Brayden is officially a month old and I'm undecided whether i think its gone by fast or if its been the longest month of my life.

We had some trouble w/ Baily adjusting to not being the only child anymore. He's had quite the attitude lately! But he's getting better day by day. *thank goodness* He loves his brother and trys to help out alot. even when i didn't ask for it *sigh*. I feel soo bad for him sometimes like I'm being to hard on him but he's waaay to in Brayden face all the time. grrrr.

Baily is getting sooo big we're so proud of him. He's a great big brother!

We are going up north on the 21st! yay! I'm so excited to see my fam! the vernonators haven't met brayden yet and neither has my sis. so im excited to show off my fab babes! and to watch twilight on dvd w/ the sis lol.

And from the sound of it! baily is in desperate need to see summer! lol

0 comments:

angel baby!

angel baby!

Bath Time!

Bath Time!

sooo big now!

sooo big now!

About Me

My photo
We are a family of 3. Brayden Caleb was born in Feb 2009, . I was blessed with my first Baily Cameron in June 06. They are both amazing children!

my boys!

Photobucket