Wednesday, April 8, 2009

jerome visit 09'




Brandon and I finally got away together (regardless it was just for the day, but still...)
We had such a great time. We drove to Jerome,Az one of my favorite places in the world!

I'm a huge history buff, and on top of that it was the first place Brandon and I went together.
We stayed ALL day. We actually checked out places we've never been to this time, like the museums, and the one place i've always wanted to stay, The Grand Hotel.

Well... we only got to go into the gift shop, and the restaurant below it but it was still exciting for me. We are gonna stay there one day, whether he likes it or not. lol.
The restaurant inside the hotel is called The Asylum
and I have to admit that, all though I couldn't really decide what to get, (it was a pretty wierd menu selection) it was pretty damn good. I just had a hamburger but I was impressed. (except they put a pepperchini next to my pickle and I burned the crap out of my mouth in one bite.... not cool! I hate peppers)
Brandon got to try the whine he's been wanting to, made by the "glorius" Maynard Keenen himself!
As excited as he was about it.... he wasn't to impressed :( lol.

I had my first cosmo...not a fan of that!

All and all it was a great day together (windy as hell)

but fun!

0 comments:

angel baby!

angel baby!

Bath Time!

Bath Time!

sooo big now!

sooo big now!

About Me

My photo
We are a family of 3. Brayden Caleb was born in Feb 2009, . I was blessed with my first Baily Cameron in June 06. They are both amazing children!

my boys!

Photobucket